Sunday 16 December 2007

Shorts

They had run out of Men's size Santa trousers when I went so it was Boys size felt 100 yen Santa trousers I wore when I had a face-off in J's bar. It was with a High School Hip hop kid (it was Hip hop night). The trousers reached down to my shins, no further. They went up to just about my waist, and they had holes in them from being over-stretched. The High School kid wore a Granny Smith green beanie and matching hoodie. His girlfriend, who I'd been chatting to (BEFORE I knew her age) at the bar was in an equivalent Stars and Stripes blue get-up. Turns out our green meanie wasn't best chuffed with me and his lady hip hopper chatting, hence the ensuing face-off. He blew smoke in my face and squared up an inch or so away. I couldn't help chuckling in his face at the thought of a tight-fitted Santa and a fresh-faced, green clad, Japanese Hip hopper.

1 comment: