Friday 11 April 2008

Cut and Paste

I could have saved Arsenal, claims Jens Lehmann

"I stayed here to win the Champions League and I saw good chances to play, but I have not had these [chances] and that makes me very angry," he said. "For me personally, it is a tragedy, particularly since I did not have a chance to prevent it," he said. I have had such thoughts [about being able to prevent defeats] ever since the coach took me out of the team following the 0-0 against Milan."

"To be sitting on the bench behind somebody who only started to play when he was 30 is not funny," he said. "I am very angry. If the coach had spoken to me before the start of the season then I would have been able to decide if I wanted to sit on the bench. He has a different opinion and I don't really believe he can be happy with it. If he has not seen it yet then he won't see it at the European Championships either if I perform well."

- If you need cheering up, Lehmann's the man to put a smile on your face.
Andy H, Galmorous Croydon

No comments:

Post a Comment