Thursday 24 April 2008

Give them Peanuts

It was so slow for an Assistant Language Teacher at school at the beginning of term, that I took to wearing the same shirt twice in a fortnight (someone would notice if in a week) and made reams of worksheets in preparation for lessons.

Lately, things picked up a lot.

Today, I decided to theme the worksheets for the Third Grade Kids and the theme is peanuts.

In the Food Chain worksheet, "Peanuts are eaten by small fish"

in a cross word, one clue runs, "When I smell delicious peanuts, it makes me______". See if you can guess the answer to that one.

a question for the Character Find sheet: "How long have you loved peanut and beef sandwiches?"

And finally, the Information Gap exercise and, "Was the peanut sausage invented in 2007?".

All this talk of peanuts. I'm peanut hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment