Friday 19 January 2007

But I've got Skype!

Span's like my bessie bessie bessie, at least top three top bessie mate from school, from days of bic 4s and ink fights, college runs and bath rota. Incidentally, the Zebra Clip-on Multi I have right now is no match for the humble bic 4. There simply isnt enough room for 4 coloured biros and a mechanised pencil. You would have thought the undisputed King of Stationary Countries would have figured it out. And have you ever tried sourcing the brand name for Blue Tac ('Poster Putty'? 'Wall stick putty'? 'Putty?' 'Friction E-Nailenator'?) Turns out Blue Tac is only Blue Tac to anyone in Blighty and there isnt no-one else anywhere knows what you're chatting about when you say it.

King of stationary SCHmationary.

So Span from school has her nose back in between book leaves and ink blots and scribbles etc studying, Span's off to Kenya on a field trip, trip, research programme, exchange, I'm not sure I read the email several hours ago, but the point is she's like top 3 bessie from school and I had no idea she was doing all these things, I felt like everyone was within reach but whilst I've been building up this flaccid little existence around myself here, everyone white cliff side has been drifting further and better, brighter and farther from anywhere near where I left them last. That made me a little sad.

Wacaday chin sticker to Ben, who finally posted that comment. I'm still laughing (thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment