Monday 8 January 2007

I feel like a status quo has been resumed- the brothers, the bearded brothers, my bessies in the Shi are back in Yama-G-Shi. We talked tales from parts of Thailand other than those Jewels and I explored (wading high tides and batting off Ladymenshethings), but where Max and his little lady Fi ended up. About Salt Lake City (which I imagine just as it sounds, great castles, towers, citadels built from pure rock salt), Mike's travels and Virginias and Californias and all sorts of States that elude me as the most enlightening of states of mind I've been fortunate enough to enjoy.

We ate mash too. Favourite past-time of mine, that.

And its bucketing down with snow, droves and droves of it. Snow so deep it wets your ankles. Probably shins too by tomorrow, judging by it now. Cold wet shins: perish the thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment